- Undergraduate Liberty University, B.A.
- Law Florida Coastal School of Law
- All State Courts in Florida
- U.S. District Court,
Middle District of Florida
- All Superior Courts of Georgia
John C. W. Cherneski was raised in Maryland and graduated from Liberty University with a degree in English. After graduating from college, John moved to Jacksonville and served his community as a public school teacher.
After gaining experience in the financial services industry in Jacksonville, Mr. Cherneski entered law school and graduated cum laude. Before joining Milam Howard, Mr. Cherneski was an associate at a civil litigation law firm with offices in Florida and Georgia.
- Business Litigation
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- Landlord/ Tenant Disputes
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Member, Liberty University Honors Program
- Staff Editor, Florida Coastal Law Review
- Book Awards for highest grades in Lawyering Process I & II, Transactional Drafting, Maritime Law, and Florida Practice and Procedure
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, The State Bar of Georgia
- Member, Jacksonville Bar Association
- President, Downtown Rotaract Jax (2014/2015)
- Leadership Board, Downtown Rotaract Jax (2013/2014)
- Chair, Jacksonville Bar Association Holiday Project 2016
- Member, Southeast Admiralty Law Institute