- Undergraduate University of Florida, B.S.
- Graduate University of Idaho, M.S.
- Law Florida Coastal School of Law, summa cum laude
- All State Courts in Florida
- U.S. District Court,
Middle District of Florida
Mr. Joyce was raised in south Florida, graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in animal science and, after earning his graduate degree from the University of Idaho, moved to Jacksonville to serve as the University of Florida’s dairy and livestock Extension Agent for northeast Florida.
Mr. Joyce is a Florida Bar Board Certified Construction Attorney. He has extensive experience representing owners, developers, contractors, and suppliers in complex disputes involving construction defects, design defects, and construction liens on a variety of residential and commercial projects including condominiums.
In 2017, Mr. Joyce was awarded the Bennett Scholarship by the Trial Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar to attend the Advanced International Trial Advocacy Program at Oxford University.
- Construction Defect Disputes
- Commercial Foreclosure Litigation
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Agricultural/Land Use Disputes
- Non-compete Agreements
- Chester Bedell Inn of Court
- Pupil (2009-2010)
- Barrister (2017-2020)
- Staff Editor, Florida Coastal Law Review
- Pro Bono Honors Graduate
- Book Awards for Advanced Criminal Procedure, Constitutional Law II, Federal Courts, Federal Criminal Law, and Trusts & Estates
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section
- Member, Fourth Judicial Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission, Appointed 2016
- Member, The Federal Bar Association
- Member, Jacksonville Bar Association
- Judicial Relations Committee
- Professionalism Committee
- Member, Board of Directors, Greater Jacksonville Agricultural Fair
- Member, Board of Directors, Duval County 4-H Foundation
- Member, Board of Directors, Duval County Farm Bureau
- Member, Florida Cattlemen’s Association
- President, Emily’s Walk Home Owners’ Association